We pride ourselves in the quality and efficiency of our service to our farming clients. Our aim is to give our farmers access to the highest standards of veterinary health care in order for them to achieve the best health, fertility and production from their stock.
We are able to provide both first opinion and consultancy services. Mike Bardsley our senior vet also has a post graduate certificate from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons in Cattle Health and Production.
The services that we are able to provide include:
- Full range of clinical services and surgical solutions.
- Full range of disease and diagnostic screening.
- Scanning and manual early pregnancy diagnosis.
- Fertility management and planning.
- Health plans and management.
- Nutritional service.
- Services of a livestock business advisor.
- BCVA (British Cattle Veterinary Association) Farm Assurance Health Planning computer program.
- Herd Companion program to analyse NMR records for cell counts, feed, health, yeild, quality and key performance areas of production.
- Interherd computer program for detailed analysis of NMR or CIS records for cell counts, fertilty, feed, health, milk quality and performance analysis.
- Contract or discount schemes available for all farm enterprises.
- Independent consultancy services available for sire selection, buildings design, milking plant troubleshooting or expansion.
- Dairy co. Mastitis plan