Three Rivers Veterinary Group have been running farm contract schemes for almost 10 years and during that time we have improved and added to the service with the benefit of our experience and the feedback from our farmers. The key features of the dairy farmer’s scheme are outlined below:
- All visits and professional fees are included in a monthly fee linked to herd size.
- All medicines at discounted prices.
- Farm Assurance and Herd Health Plan included in the contract.
- Recording system for Farm Assurance included in the contract.
- Out of hours calls at normal call out prices.
- Free quarterly mastitis consultancy visits.
- Free biannual screening for BVD, IBR, Leptospirosis (non-vaccinated herds).
- Costings and quota management service offered at discounted price.
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeon’s certificate holder in cattle health and production.
- Other independent consultancy services available e.g. sire selection, buildings design, expansion plans, milking plant troubleshooting.
Similar packages are available for sheep, beef rearing and beef suckler units. Please contact us for details of our schemes and for information as to how they can be tailored to your own requirements.