Full time receptionist required for our practices at Mulbarton and Hall Road Norwich. Own Transport Required.
Brief Job Description
Full time Receptionist required for our Norwich and Mulbarton surgeries. The applicant will need their own transport.
Closing Date: Closed
Application Form: Download
Main Purpose of Role: To be the first point of contact for clients and the general public both on the Telephone and in person. Providing a professional and knowledgeable impression to promote the Practice and give confidence to our clients.
Perform administrative and reception duties to include:
- booking, cancelling and changing appointments
- receiving cash/card payments
- handle insurance claims and instalment queries
- deal with cash exchanges and end of day banking procedures
- attend reception team meetings as and when requested
- dispense medications/prescriptions
- keep client/patient records up to date
- check clinic emails and process appropriately
- liaise with charities regarding collection boxes
- ensure all daily paperwork completed (lab reports, consent forms, vaccination paperwork etc.)
- client information and all counter sale products are well stocked and clean
- maintain stock levels on a daily basis (food or special orders for the surgery or clients)
- keep puppy/new client packs made up and in stock
- ensure change available in till for next working day
- maintain effective debt control
- deal with and organise incoming and outgoing post
- all messages to be recorded legibly and in full, including pet and client’s name, address, contact number and problem, and passed on to the relevant person
- fill out consent forms ready for next day surgeries
- send out correct booster/wormer and flea reminders
- fill out paperwork for Pet Healthcare Plan/ 4 week free insurance
- send out debt letters
- Any other duties requested by the Reception Manager, Principals, Associate Vets and Support Staff.
Please download an application form here. Complete and return to:
S M Edge
Three Rivers Vets
The Veterinary Clinic